Teaser Tuesday GHOST (Boston Underworld #3) by A. Zavarelli

@AshZav #teaser ‪#‎Suspense‬ ‪#Mafia #Ghost #Alexei #BostonUnderworld3 #darkromance



*******Teaser Tuesday*******




Alexei is coming…

Have you added him to your GR TBR?

GHOST (Boston Underworld #3)

by A. Zavarelli





"I wait for my mind to tell me that this is wrong. Or sick.

Or that I shouldn’t feel any enjoyment when I look at Dmitri, knowing what awaits him.

But none of those things happen.
I do feel enjoyment. I feel some sense of justice.

The scales finally being tipped back in my favor, if only a little."




 "As if protecting me is more important to him than anything else. 

But it doesn’t make sense. For a man who considers himself incapable of love.

 For the husband who is married to me in name only."

"I know he probably scares most. That is his intention.
 But I know the real Alexei. 
The recluse who remains in his home and plays chess and sits at his computer most of the day. 
The one who is quiet and reserved and honest."


A. Zavarelli's Social Media Links


Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives