REAPER by A. Zavarelli

‪#‎GetReaped‬ ‪#‎Reaper‬ ‪#‎Mafia‬ ‪#‎BostonUnderworldBook2‬ ‪#‎Suspenseful‬ ‪#‎Thrilling‬ ‪#‎DarkRead‬ ‪#‎OneClick‬ ‪#‎Steamy‬ @AshZav 

*•.¸(*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´
«´¨`•°.99 Sale!°•´¨`»
¸.•*(¸.•*´`*•.¸)`*•



REAPER by  A. Zavarelli

Now on Audio too!
Check out the brilliantly executed narration performed by Tracy Marks on Audible. Or if you've already purchased the book, grab yourself a copy on Amazon at a discounted price. 
I’ve seen him kill. I’ve tasted his rage too. Tasted it so fiercely that some of it spilled over onto me, tainting me with the mark of the animal that lives inside of him. I crave that animal. I crave everything about this man with his perfect suits and his complete lack of human emotions. Maybe, just maybe, I envy him too.



Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives