QueenZany 4 STAR REVIEW The Long Ball Aria Cole


QueenZany 4 STAR REVIEW

The Long Ball

Aria Cole




“The Long Ball”  is a deliciously delectable read!!

First off I was mesmerized from the start. Sorry I couldn't help it.  I found the storyline to be fun, sexy, hot and sweet. There is something sexy, about a larger than life Virgin MBL player!! Yes I said Virgin!!!  Cash is swoony. You just want to cuddle and do naughty things with him. YUM!! With Cash and Delilah the sparks off the chain. So to deny that chemistry is just plain silly. But when these two give in to their inner yearning it’s something to magical. Sweet, captivating and HEA story!!



I received a copy of this book from the Author/Publisher" is sufficient for your disclaimer.

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives