*****TEASER**** Devil's Vengeance (Sydney Storm MC #3) By Nina Levine



*****TEASER****

Devil's Vengeance (Sydney Storm MC #3)

By Nina Levine


NEW EXCERPT from Devil's book!!
Here's a taste of Devil & Hailee -
I decided to be completely up-front with my thoughts. “Are you just after sex here? I mean, if you are, I’m on board with that, but I’d rather know going in what this is rather than thinking it could be more when that’s not what you’re thinking.”
He smiled harder and leant forward so he could kiss me. His lips on mine blazed a line of hunger along my skin. Every inch of me wanted more. And he didn’t disappoint.
Parting my lips, he deepened the kiss, his tongue searching for mine. He took my face in his hands, and his body slid across the lounge towards mine until we were touching.
I wanted to crawl into his lap and never let him end this kiss.
I wanted to rip his shirt off and put my hands all over his body.
God, I wanted to do so many dirty things to him—things I’d never done to another man, but had dreamt of.
“Darlin’,” he rasped, pulling his mouth from mine, which made me want to cry out my disappointment. “We need to stop this now or else I’m not gonna be able to stop. I’d happily f@ck you on this lounge if it’s what you wanted, but I doubt it is.”
I took hold of his face. “I need your lips on mine for at least another five minutes, and if you can’t control yourself, that’s on you.” My words came out on a huff of bossy breathlessness, because that’s what a kiss from Devil did to me. I could only imagine what sleeping with him would do. Hell, he might cause me to stop breathing all together.
His eyes widened a fraction before he grinned. “Jesus, you’re something else, woman.”
And then he gave me what I wanted.
And I knew what his answer would be about whether this was just sex or not.
This was never going to just be about sex.

DEVIL'S VENGEANCE (Sydney Storm MC #3)
Coming 15th December 2016
PREORDER NOW
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/DevilGOODREADS
(Google Play available on release day)


JOIN my reader group for exclusive sneak peeks and giveaways leading up to Devil's release!
Here:

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives