QueenZany 5 Star Review Surrender Lisa Renee Jones

#NewRelease #SURRENDER by @LisaReneeJones #oneclick #newbook


QueenZany 5 Star Review

Surrender

Lisa Renee Jones

surrender7

I can not believe the Carless Whispers series is now over! Over this last year I was hypnotized, spellbound and marveled by Kayden and Ella's love story! That just swept me off my feet!


This spectacular series hit everyone of my reading needs.

Such as depth as in characters growth, imagination, plot development and skilled execution of storyline flow.

For example bringing in characters from other series and entwining them in the storyline. Is something that I consider Lisa Renee Jones to be a master at! Plus there is that complex storyline of backstory when it comes to Elsa.  To see it flow off the pages like, it was second hand nature.  Just blew my mind away. Which in my opinion, is something a only a skilled writer can execute.




Surrender is a world win of suspense, mystery and sex appeal!  That will surely exercise your will power at putting a book down!




  Catch Up On The Series Now: 




denial-cover 
Denial: Amazon: http://bit.ly/DenialAmazon 
                 lrjones_demand2
Demand: Amazon: http://bit.ly/DemandAmazon 

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives