Savage Fire teaser by Kathleen Kelly

#SavageFire  #SalvatoreSlut  #KathleenKelly  #TeaserTuesday  #SavageAngelsMC
 
 
 

 Savage Fire teaser by Kathleen Kelly

What happens when Dane Reynolds, President of Savage Angels MC meets Mob Boss Salvatore Agostino? Better yet, how will Dane respond to Sal falling for his baby sister?

 

 
"I like having power over my enemies; I like control, in everything, including my women." ~ Salvatore
 
This action packed story full of alpha male hotness will leave you screaming for more.
 
#ONECLICK TODAY - Savage Fire (Savage Angels MC Book 2)

Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/1KC3ZeZ
 
Missing BOOK 1 in the series?
Download Savage Stalker #FREE now!

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives