Release of LEGACY OF LIES by Tara Leigh

 

Today we are celebrating the release of LEGACY OF LIES by Tara Leigh!  LEGACY OF LIES is the first novel in the series and you can purchase it now for $2.99.

THRONE OF LIES is a prequel novella from the Legacy of Lies series can be read for FREE today only!


Follow Tara's newsletter for exclusive news about the series

Watch the Book Trailer

QueenZany 5 Star Review

Legacy of Lies

Tara Leigh


Hold on loves because life just got really freakin hot!!
OMG!!! YES!!!! Jolie and Tripp just took over my life with every sexy delicious and frantic pull. Causing me to curse and hold my heart and often check my pulse to make sure I was still alive!!! Jaw dropping penmanship that will you rereading this novel in moments!!



 

LEGACY OF LIES by Tara Leigh

PURCHASE NOW: 
Amazon US  |  Amazon UK  |  Amazon CA  |  Amazon AU
Purchase in PAPERBACK NOW

Blurb:

Money. Status. Wealth. Power. I believed I was entitled to all of it. My legacy. Jolie Chapman. I thought I was entitled to her, too. My love. In a scandal that set our families against each other, I lost. My legacy. My love. Everything. I was heir to a throne built on lies, my crown forged from corruption. Stripped of everything I'd been raised to consider my birthright. Including my princess—who wasn’t mine, after all. I’ve spent the past decade rebuilding my life, on my own terms. Money. Status. Wealth. Power. They’ve been earned. Now I’ve returned to Manhattan for redemption, too. Jolie wasn’t supposed to be here. … And I wasn’t supposed to care. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice— Who am I kidding? I don’t believe in second chances anymore.

 

The LEGACY OF LIES series novella, THRONE OF LIES, is available for FREE TODAY ONLY!

THRONE OF LIES by Tara Leigh

Prequel novella to Legacy of Lies 

READ IT NOW FOR FREE (for today only!) 
Purchase in PAPERBACK NOW

Blurb:

I was called a prodigal son. A scion of Midas. I believed it. Why wouldn’t I? Everything my father touched turned to gold. The proof was all around me. Luxury cars. Elite schools. A billion-dollar business. Even my girlfriend, a Park Avenue Princess. I reigned from a throne of lies. My fall from grace… wasn’t graceful at all.
--------------------------------

-------------------------------

AUTHOR BIO:
Tara LeighTara Leigh is a multi-published author of steamy contemporary romance. A former banker on Wall Street, she graduated from Washington University and holds an MBA from Columbia Business School, but she much prefers spending her days with fictional boyfriends than analyzing financial spreadsheets. Tara currently lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut with her husband, children, and fur-baby, Pixie.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Website  |  Facebook Profile  |  Facebook Page  |  Bookbub  |  Amazon  |   Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Book + Main

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives