Review ~~ Drowning to Breathe


Drowning to Breathe
by A.L. Jackson 


QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW


OMG!!!!! I have been waiting for months for this book to come out. I dove right into it. I was up half the night on Monday reading it. Then I finished it first thing Tuesday morning. Without a doubt the this has to be one of the best books I have ever read. Mind you I read at least 4 books a week too. My other favorite is “A Stone in the Sea”. A.L. Jackson just knows how to write her ass off. She keeps you focused on her her characters. So much so that once you are done with her books. You want to go back and read them again.

At first I was a little miffed at Baz. Then he finally grew a pair and manned up! Yes I just said that. I cried tears of joy and tears of hurt in this book. Plus there was some hot sex scenes. The whole story that the couple fighting their demands. But in the end Baz and Shea have their HEA. The ending had me in tears.






“This girl who was so gorgeous and broken and scared. The woman who’d become my responsibility. My future. Because I’d be damned if I remained a prisoner to my past. One I’d never walk away from again. I loved Shea Bentley and she loved me. It’s where it started and where it ended. Nothing before or after or in between mattered.” 
― A.L. JacksonDrowning to Breathe



https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1275492363

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives