@PepperWinters #DarkRomance

TEARS OF TESS

QueenZany 5 Star Review


TEARS OF TESS

by Pepper Winters

I have personally read and own everyone of Mrs. Winters series. But I was waited to read this series. Until the last of the books came out! Now that has happened I  started off first with “TEARS OF TESS”.  Oh the dark romance had me gripping the my ipad for life. Not knowing if I should take a breath or take a break from reading. I was left entranced by this twisted  and disturbing turns. That I fell surprisingly in love with!  Yes there are dark scenes for some people to deal with. But there is also the hottest BDSM I’ve read. No surprise that I was going to have to deal with a cliffhanger!!! OMFG!!!!!!!! REALLY

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives