Review ~~ Wicked Need







QueenZany 4 STAR REVIEW


FUCK FUCK!!!
I think I may have a permanent blush attached to my face!!
Wicked Needwill leave you needing to take a cold shower!!
Yes that wicked writer Sawyer Bennett is at it again!  Now she has brought us back to the “SILO”! Oh that infamous, libidinous, carnal, and scandalous place that only fantasy seem to take place!
There we meet again Rand and Cat!  He is a Fantasy Maker and she is a widow of a billionaire.  We had a glimpse of them in “Wicked Lust”.   Well of course we have our white knight that comes to the aid of Cat.  From that moment on we see the sparks fly. The  electric energy envelope Rand and Cat. Only to fuel their need to each other.
Yes there is major drama that goes down. Plus plenty erotic sex that will last a year!
My only iffy moment was the  m/m action.  I'm just not a fan. Otherwise it was my perfect book!






ARC provided via NetGalley in exchange for honest review

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives