Stuck-Up Suit



QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW

DROOL!!!!
I mean “Stuck-Up Suit” is a tantalizing tidbit of a book! Ladies be forewarned that you may need a fan! To cool your selves off with!!  
So we find the ever elusive Alpha, Arrogant , Dirty talking and Sexy as hell Graham !!! Did I mention he’s wealthy to? Not to shabby Ladies!

But he has met his match  with Soraya! She is a wise talking, take no prisoner and stunning!
Take the hot banner, saucy chemistry combined and bang your heart skips a beat.

But yes there is a down part to the story. I mean I didn't care for this part the semi break up!

I think I could have living with that part. Otherwise it was perfection!



Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives