Review ~~ Someone Like You





Someone Like You





QueenZany 4 STAR REVIEW

Now I have to say I enjoyed “Someone Like You”.  I have a unhealthy obsession bad boy soccer players.  Let's take a second to drool!!! So this was right up my alley. Yes I mean Pierce is in another words Fucken Hot and he has money!!!!  Then like every bad boy he fucks up big time! Comes back to the States and this where we find Abby. Oh how the tides have shift.  
I will not say more. But you get where this is going. If you want to know the rest than buy the book!!




ARC given on behalf of netgalley for an honest review


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1620369175?book_show_action=false

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives