Review ~~ Dirty




Dirty

QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW

Man it feels I’ve have been waiting for “Dirty” to released!
Well kids it's out!!  If you haven't gotten yourself a copy than you need to ASAP!
I swear I wish I could live in that magnificent mind of “Kylie Scott”. She has a way to her writing which I can say is unique. She makes you feel like you're there in the story and it's almost dream like experience.
I literally  got caught laughing so hard! That my children thought I was going mental!
Dirty” is full of witty banter, clever one liners, thoughtful and sexy.  
Oh  you fall hard for the beautiful Vaughan and  that spunky  as hell Lydia!
God it was good!!!

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives