Review ~~ A Stone in the Sea


A Stone in the Sea
by A.L. Jackson 


QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW


Once you start reading you will not be able to put down “A Stone in the Sea”. 
Yup I polished if of in one day. Well worth it to. 

Oh yes a hot rocker!!! Now enter BAZ!!! 
He will make your toes curl and swoon at that same time.
Yes but Shea is a striking single mother. They meet at the bar where Shea works. Then the sparks start.
I loved seeing Sebastian and Shea's love story. But let me say you cry your eyes out and laugh! The book is superb. But it has a heck of a cliffhanger to it. Now I need the next book in this series to come out!!!!




“I wanted to escape into her layers, to skim along the surface, and get lost in the beauty. To feel the shyness. To sink beneath, deeper into that pent-up confusion and dark.” 
― A.L. JacksonA Stone in the Sea

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1275492273

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives