Review ~~ PUCKED Up




PUCKED Up

by  Helena Hunting



QueenZany 4 STAR REVIEW

“PUCKED Up” is the follow up to Pucked. I was super excited to read Miller and  Sunny’s story.  Aww you get to see the softer side of Miller. You can't help but think he's a good guy. With some really shitty luck. Then there’s Sunny!! What to say about her?  Hmmm I have to be honest here! She is not my favorite at all. Yes I wanted to slap her up on the head a few times!! Like where is your head!  
Over all “PUCKED Up” is comical full of drama and even more making up.




“There are no refunds and no exchanges with love. It comes with flaws and imperfections. It’s raw, unfiltered, and sometimes it isn’t easy.”
Helena Hunting, PUCKED Up


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1629556428?book_show_action=false

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives