Review ~~ PUCKED Over




PUCKED Over


by  Helena Hunting



QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW

FUCKEN RANDY BALLS!!!! That’s right RANDY BALLS!!!
I have to  confess I have a new book boyfriend!! I couldn't help it. There’s something warm and magical about him! Awww If I could fall to my knees for a male lead it would be Randy Balls!! Can I get a fucken amen? The man is a bearded god with man bun. Oh  he has tattoos and is a hockey player too! Ok OK  I need to stop drooling for a hot minute!


Randy happens to stumble upon the  ever loving, feisty as hell Lilly! She’s a talented ice skater and with a filthy little mouth on her.  But let's say she was in a compromising position at the time. If you're a fan of Helena Hunting you know if must be a crazy situation.  Hahaha

Yes that's how “PUCKED Over”starts off!  Oh good lord a beyond hysterical ride! With some of steamiest sex ever!! After reading a nearly falling on my sofa. I wonder hmmm!  How in the hell does Helena Hunting come up with this shit?





“Randy cradles my head, his palm resting at the nape of my neck. “Now you want the lights on?” “I want to see your face when I fuck you.”
Helena Hunting, PUCKED Over


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1629537805

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives