Review ~~ The Hooker and the Hermit





The Hooker and the Hermit







QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW

Wow!!!!

I just happened to come a pound “The Hooker and the Hermit by accident.
Oh yes the title had me scratching my head at first! Wondering is it going to be good?
Well yes!!! One of the most captivating books I have read in sometime.
Just like a breath of fresh air. A hot consistence book that kept me captivated. The book just kept getting better and better. Fuck ME!!!! The most smoldering sex scenes. Oh I forgot the dirty talking was just as magical!! Awww a Little toe curling!!!! Just what I needed!!












“I wanted to high-five the fuck out of myself then do a victory dance. But I didn’t, because, you know, manly.”
L.H. Cosway, The Hooker and the Hermit

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1627328501

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives