DOMINATE ME by Stacey Lynn Teaser


#WelcometoLuminous #DominateMe 

Only 6 more days! Are you ready to explore your hard limits?

Just 6 more days until DOMINATE ME by Stacey Lynn releases. 




 Pre-Order Links:



Dominate Me by Stacey Lynn
Genre: Contemporary Romance 

Release Date:  January 16th

Welcome to Luminous: where your pleasure is our purpose. Fan-favorite author Stacey Lynn tantalizes readers with a sensual new series. 

Haley 

The first time I felt Master Jensen's presence beside me, I knew he would be the one to show me all the kinky pleasures of Luminous. 

That I would give my body to him. Begin my journey to sexual freedom at his feet. 

But when I dared raise my eyes to his, I saw he would get a part of me no man had had before: my trust. 

Jensen 

From the instant I saw her blush, I was captivated. 

There was power in her innocence—a power I quickly controlled. 

Every moan, every cry, every new awakening was mine. I pushed her boundaries and watched her sexual confidence grow…knowing that in the end, I would have to let her go. 

I know the price of love and I'm not willing to pay it. 

I dominated her body and she enthralled my heart. But I have to walk away before I ruin the one I love. 

Again. 

Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives