QueenZany 5 Star Review After We Fall Melanie Harlow


QueenZany 5 Star Review

After We Fall

Melanie Harlow


CHANCE.jpg

“After We Fall” is a breathtaking kaleidoscope of emotion! That mystifies you, at every magnificent turning point! Propels you with, the fluidity of sheer verbal magic. But clearly  this work of was written, with the intent to ravish my heart, my soul and my thought process. Yes, I was shattered, wounded, and at some points. Then I was thankful for the reprieve.  I won't lie, I was an utter hot mess.

But “After We Fall”  was so worth the tears and the yelling. Just to able to, embark on a fateful story. One that will transcend into a whole new realm. Is what dreams are made of and romantic hits!

received a copy of this book from the Author/Publisher" is sufficient for your disclaimer.



Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives