QueenZany 5 Star Review Torn by Carian Cole

QueenZany 5 Star Review

Torn by

Carian Cole



Sometimes you read a book or listen to an audiobook it throws you off kilter! Tilt’s your world, leaving you in a tale spin. Then rocking you to the core! That’s what “Torn!” did to me!


I was literally was flabbergasted by beauty, soul and passion that is Torn! I wanted to scream! Off the rooftops over and over till of your lungs hurt. With sheer gratification of reading this work of art! Oh and that small matter of taboo. At first I was concerned about the age difference. Plus the relationship that they had.
But since Carian Cole  did a magnificent job executing this sensitive subject. I just had to marvel over her writing abilities.


Oh, those amazing flashbacks gave me chills. Chills to bottom of my limbs. Making my pulse erratic and my breathing to be off. Then hearing those words echoing in my mind. I was done for! A fully body mind, body and soul experience. Is what I had.  
It just added another to the storyline which worked brilliantly.
If I could give Torn more than 20 stars I would! Simply a mind blowing Love story!


Fill in the form below and I'll contact you within 24 hours

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered By Blogger

@Audio_Loves

Designed by FlexyCreatives